Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Free Dog to Good Home

Open letter to all my friends on Facebook:

Friends, I have this dog that I need to find a nice home for as soon as possible. He is a cute little guy...after a fashion. Well, at least he's sleek and smooth, and his coat sure is pretty. And he has nice ears. Anyway, I bought him about a year ago, and he was okay when he was a puppy, but as he got older my wife started saying he was creeping her out a little bit. I haven't seen this, and I sort of have my doubts (but don't tell my wife I said that!), but she claims that he will sometimes just sit and stare at her. She says he doesn't even blink. And then she's trying to tell me he does it especially if she's getting dressed or is showering. I don't know. Sounds like a pretty wild imagination to me. But whatever... You can't fight the wife, can you? So having said all that, I will let this beautiful five hundred dollar animal go for free. He's had all his shots, he's wormed, and I'll let you have his collar and a bag of dog food too. Oh, and I'm going to post a photo of him on my next blog. You've got to check it out to see how cute he is. Thanks for looking. Oh yeah--He answers to Randy.




Okay, okay, okay. My blog tonight is a copout. Not only is it a copout, but it's an out and out plagiarism. :) Why am I admitting this, you ask? Because as sure as you're born someone out there who reads this will have already seen it on the Internet somewhere, and then I'll be sued and end up broke and making license plates in prison...or whatever they do in prison nowadays!

Anyway, because I had a drastic workout today, or more aptly put I had THREE drastic workouts today and some intense training on pretend fires in the drill tower, and also because I'm in the middle of a chapter of my new book and don't want to stop.... I'm bringing you this plagiarized, fake letter that was just so hilarious I can't help but share it with you tonight. I hope you get as good a laugh out of it as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment